K-9 Photography Stunning Fine Art Pet Photography for the Disconcerning Dog Owner Call Adrian on 01234 798500 for more information
Elegant, beautifully crafted and one of a kind - Frequently Asked Questions:
Guidelines for Photography Sessions from May 2020 (subject to changes)
1. You and everyone living in your household need to be healthy. This means showing NO Covid 19 Symptoms in the last 7 days. I will not attend the session if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of cold or flu which are similar to Covid-19.
Symptoms may include: Dry cough, Sore throat, Tight chest and difficulty breathing, Muscle aches and pain, Fever, loss of smell.
2. In case you show any of the symptoms during the session, I will end the session.
3. I will not attend the session, if meof anyone in my household is showing any symptoms. In this case your session will be rescheduled to a later date. This may mean a cancellation only a couple of hours before the session.
4. Sessions are strictly held outdoors only and can only include myself and two persons from the same household.
5. Currently I am only photographing Dogs on location none in the studio/ your home or back garden.
6. There will be a strict 1.5m distance between the humans at all times during the session, certain poses may not be able to be achievable. During the session all instructions will be given at an extended distance.
7. Please clean your hands with the hand sanitizer we provide before the session starts.
For more information about K-9 professional pet photography services please call us on 01234 798500 or alternatively please click here to contact us
Adrian Bullers is a Multiple Award Winning Pet Photographer - We provide Professional Pet Photography for YOU