Fine Art Dog and Pet Photographer in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and London, creating beautiful luxury Studio photography of your dogs and pets. Creating and capturing award winning photographs of pets since 2004
Stunning location or studio Pet Photography by International award-winning UK pet photographer.
Capturing the essence of you with your dogs or cats with meaningful portraits. I specialize in photographing dogs and cats creating striking portraits and producing beautiful fine art prints and wall art for your home and office to treasure forever. View Gallery > > >
"Adrian is certainly the Best Dog Portrait photographers around" - Ray Lowe chairman of the Master Photographers Association
Guidelines for Photography Sessions from May 2020 (subject to changes)
1. You and everyone living in your household need to be healthy. This means showing NO Covid 19 Symptoms in the last 7 days. I will not attend the session if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of cold or flu which are similar to Covid-19.
Symptoms may include: Dry cough, Sore throat, Tight chest and difficulty breathing, Muscle aches and pain, Fever, loss of smell.
2. In case you show any of the symptoms during the session, I will end the session.
3. I will not attend the session, if me or anyone in my household is showing any symptoms. In this case your session will be rescheduled to a later date. This may mean a cancellation only a couple of hours before the session.
4. Sessions are strictly held outdoors only and can only include myself and two persons from the same household.
5. Currently I am only photographing Dogs on location none in the studio, your home or back garden.
6. There will be a strict 1.5m distance between the humans at all times during the session, certain poses may not be able to be achievable. During the session all instructions will be given at an extended distance.
7. Please clean your hands with the hand sanitizer we provide before the session starts.
"I’ve seen a look in dogs eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts"
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER AND WE’LL EMAIL YOU A LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COMPLIMENTARY COPY OF VOLUME 2 OF OUR FABULOUS E-MAGAZINE.
Hi there, I'm Adrian I was awarded AMPA, and I’ve made photography a way of life, My passion is creating beautiful photographs of your pets. I’m among the select few whose talent and experience has been endorsed by my peers, I'm also a self confessed perfectionist, lover of 40's Big Band swing music and a saxophone player.
I have owned a dog most of my life and the last twenty odd years have seen me being a Boxer dad, so I am completely at home with boistrous, playful and at time mad dogs, and at the moment we have four in our family.
I have been a professional photographer for nearly 20 years now - covering everything photographically - families, children, weddings, commercial and pets.
I am at my happiest when I am photographing dogs and their people enjoying life - this is what makes me happy!
It’s not every day that you would trust someone with portraits of your pets, and I take that trust very seriously, my aim is to give you fabulous pictures of your pets which will brighten up your walls, and also give you memories to cherish. If you are thinking of booking a shoot, please book in advance to avoid disappointment as these are normally done in the week, and because of the bespoke nature of this type photography I only book a few shoots each week.