Top dogs Wanted!!
"Adrian is certainly one of the Best Dog Portrait photographers around"
Ray Lowe chairman of the Master Photographers Association
Register To Win An Outdoor Dog Portrait Experience! Everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy a Dog Portrait Experience. You don’t need a special occasion to celebrate your furbaby. Fill in the form below to register for your shoot. We have only Ten sessions to give away. Mixed breeds are welcome, the sessions will take place across locations in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire.
If Selected your Experience will Include:
❤️ Phone consultation to get to know more about your pet
❤️A 60 - 90 minute Dog Portrait session
❤️ Your own Framed 7 x 5" keep sake photograph that you will cherish for years to come
❤️ A cinematic viewing session to view your photographs
Total value £125.00
Are You Ready To create some fabulous photographs of YOUR dog?
Lets celebrate your special friend
With everyone’s busy schedules, we know how hard it can be to carve out the time for a Pet Paw-trait session, It may seem like an impossible task to find just a couple of hours, The problem is when you don’t make the time the will years go by and then it's too late.
We have designed our sessions to not only capture your fur baby’s portrait, but also to provide you a fun experience full of memories that will last a lifetime.
My favourite moment for every client is when you get to see your photographs for the first time, you can finally see the Love and Connection you have with each other, these portraits will hang in your home and grow more precious as the years pass.
Click on this text to edit it.
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
2. The dog(s) must belong to you, and all dog owners must be over 18 years old.
3. Sessions will be held in a location agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation
4. Sessions will last approx 60 to 90 minutes and a variety of images will be taken.
5. At the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to either come back to the studio and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
6. At your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
7. In booking you agree that K-9 Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
9. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
10. The session with the 7x5 inch framed print would normally cost £125.00
11. Once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
12. K-9 Photography reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
The photographs arrived in the post this morning - I just want to say that they are amazing, and I'll be getting some more in the New Year I really appreciate what you have done for me.
I’ve just got home and seen the photos of Clive. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Thank you!
I asked you to take a picture of my old dog - you discussed all options for mounting (the photo) and totally took on board what I wanted. When I saw the picture all I could say was wow. I will never hesitate to recommend you and am convinced you are the best photographer on the planet.