Update your Dog portraits with one of our Woodland Location sessions.
Celebrate the special bond that you have with your dog, they give you unconditional love every single day, and deserve to be captured in high quality, natural images allowing their perfect character to shine through, it's a treasure most dog owners don't have, and one of those things that's always put on the "back burner" either because you’re "too busy" or you "can't find the time" then before you know it, it's too late.
As dog lovers and owners ourselves we know how to show them off like never before, and will promise to make your session a memorable one for both you and your dog!
We only have 5 woodland location sessions left to give away this month!
Just Fill in our form to win a woodland location session.
If you've ever wondered when is the perfect time to capture those memories of your dog, then the answer is right now.
Enter your details here and you could be on the way to the Dog Portraits you've always dreamed of.
Can I leave my dog on a lead during the session?
Most of the dogs that we photograph are kept on the lead - we remove it afterwards, and I promise you cannot tell (I will also remove the person holding the dog if needed)
If selected your Woodland Location Session Will Include:
❤️ Phone consultation to get to know more about your dog
❤️A 60 - 90 minute Woodland location Portrait session (valued at £125.00)
❤️Professional Retouching of your photographs
❤️ A cinematic viewing session to view your photographs
❤️ Your own beautiful 7x5 inch framed photograph keep sake that you will cherish for years to come (valued at £95.00)
Total value £220.00
If you have ever wondered when is the perfect time to capture your wonderful dog?
The time is right now!
Let's get started. It's as easy as one, two, three!
1. Register Your Details
Register your details above to get you on your way to the Dog Portrait you've always dreamed of.
Cheryl will telephone you to find out more about you and your four legged friend. We'll also confirm a date for your session, how we work and answer any questions you may have,
2. Your Portrait Experience
Your hour long Pet Portrait Experience will be filled with fun and laughter capturing the character and personality of your pet (you can also be included if you want)
3. Your Viewing Appointment
We go through all of the photographs taken selecting the best which are all then prepared for your big screen presentation, during your viewing you will be presented with your finished photographs from which you can select your favourites - Tissues will be at the ready!
Hi there . . . I'm Adrian
I’m here to give you the gift of memories through photography, give me around one hour of your time and I guarantee to create a stress-free photo shoot of your pet, that you’ll simply love.
The photographs are created to be displayed in your home and I offer a full range of bespoke wall art, albums and photographic products that will complement the decor of any home, it’s my awesome job to create amazing and dramatic portraits of your dogs that you will love and treasure for years to come!
Nearly every day I am out and about photographing dogs, creating beautiful wall art to be cherished forever. Every photograph that is taken for you will be meticulously edited to produce a breathtaking and unique photograph, that make a statement piece when displayed in your home.
I’ve been photographing dogs since 2004 with 19 years experience it has taught me how to get the very best from your dog/s to make sure we capture their true character and the special relationship between you, I am proud to say that my work now hangs on the walls of hundreds of homes all across the UK.
Having a professional photographer photograph your dog is an experience that you will never forget, photographs that would not look out of place in an Art gallery, are created to display as statement pieces in your home memories of your four legged friend that will be loved forever.
I look forward to meeting you and your dog(s) really soon.
With best wishes
All entrants chosen for a photo shoot may have selected photos entered in the Master Photographers Awards 2023.
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply.
2. The dog(s) must belong to you, and all dog owners must be over 18 years old - it can include yourself and or your children as well as your dog.
3. Sessions will be held on location within 5 miles of Bedford, unless agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation.
4. Sessions will last approx 60 to 90 minutes and a variety of images will be taken.
5. At the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to come back to the studio and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
6. At your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections.
7. In booking you agree that K-9 Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes.
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
9. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
10. The session with a beautiful 8" fully mounted print would normally cost £225.00
11. Once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available.
12. By registering your interest you are consenting to K-9 Photography contacting you via phone and email for the specific purposes of this offer. We will not add your details to our mailing list without permission and we will not share them with any third parties.
13. Only one use of this offer voucher can be used per session.
14. K-9 Photography reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
The photographs arrived in the post this morning - I just want to say that they are amazing, and I'll be getting some more in the New Year I really appreciate what you have done for me.
I’ve just got home and seen the photos of Clive. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Thank you!
I asked you to take a picture of my old dog - you discussed all options for mounting (the photo) and totally took on board what I wanted. When I saw the picture all I could say was wow. I will never hesitate to recommend you and am convinced you are the best photographer on the planet.