"Adrian is certainly one of the Best Dog Portrait photographers in the U.K."
Ray Lowe chairman of the Master Photographers Association
Gundogs Wanted!! We're looking for your Gundogs to enter into the Xperience Photographic Awards, the sessions will take place across in locations in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire. We are giving away 20 outdoor dog portrait sessions including a beautiful framed 7" desk portrait along with the session worth £125 There are only 20 sessions available so fill in your details now for a chance to be chosen for this great opportunity, the sessions will take place across in locations in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire. N.B. - You will be asked for a Fully Refundable Booking Deposit of £25 - this is to ensure you arrive for the photography Session and the Viewing Session and not waste our valuable studio giveaway. Working with animals as you may well expect, is not an exact science and everyone knows the phrase “never work with animals or children” If you are bringing your dog for a photography session, please bear in mind that it will at least need to able to understand and perform the basic commands of Sit & Stay, otherwise unfortunately I will not be able to photograph them.
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
2. The dog(s) must belong to you, and all dog owners must be over 18 years old.
3. Sessions will be held on location within 15 miles of Bedford, unless agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation
4. Sessions will last approx 60 to 90 minutes and a variety of images will be taken.
5. At the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to either come back to the studio and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
6. At your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
7. In booking you agree that K-9 Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
9. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
10. The session with the 7x5 inch framed print would normally cost £125.00
11. Once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
12. K-9 Photography reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Behind the scenes, I always try to put into your session that little bit more which result in some fabulous results, a big thanks to Ernie and his Mum (Phia) the model and his trainer, without who there would have been no session and no photographs, let me put some “WOW” onto your walls - you will not be disappointed - I Guarantee
The photographs arrived in the post this morning - I just want to say that they are amazing, and I'll be getting some more in the New Year I really appreciate what you have done for me.
I’ve just got home and seen the photos of Clive. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Thank you!
It is tempting to start with how awesome you are at photography, but first I would like to highlight how absolutely professional you have been. I asked you to take a picture of a wriggling small puppy - you discussed all options for mounting (the photo) and totally took on board what I wanted. When I saw the picture all I could say was wow. I will never hesitate to recommend you and am convinced you are the best photographer on the planet.
"Adrian is certainly the Best Studio Dog Portrait photographer around" Ray Lowe chairman of the Master Photographers Association
There has been a recent update regarding theCovid 19 situation and I am able to announce that I can now offer outdoor Pet photography shoots in the local areas for the months to come. I have undertaken a Master Photographers Covid-19 Compliance Course and am pleased to say our studio passed so you can rest assured our studio will be Covid compliant and as safe as it can possibly be.
The outdoor shoots will be extremely low risk as there is generally no human-to-human contact. I can assure customers that I take health and safety seriously and when you book we can go through the plan for the shoot in detail.