Black Dogs wanted
TO WIN A FREE BLACK DOG LOCATION SHOOT & DESK FRAME WORTH £220, SIMPLY FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW.
If you have difficulty getting good photographs of your Black Dog? That's where i can help...i specialize in photographing Black Dogs! Using my lighting skills and many years of photographing Black dogs I can assure that I'll get some fabulous dramatic photos of your pooch.
Enter your details here and you'll be on the way to the Dog Portrait you've always dreamed of.
Can I leave my dog on a lead during the session?
Most of the dogs that we photograph are kept on the lead - we remove it afterwards, and I promise you cannot tell (I will also remove the person holding the dog if needed)
We're looking for your Black dogs to enter into the Master Photography Awards.
There Is No Better Time To Celebrate The Love Of Your Pet!
This Offer Includes:
❤️ Phone consultation to get to know more about your pet
❤️A 60 - 90 minute Dog Portrait session
❤️ Your own beautiful 7x5 inch framed print worth £225 in total! that you will cherish for years to come
❤️ A cinematic viewing session to view your photographs
Total value £225.00
If you have ever wondered when is the perfect time to capture your wonderful dog?
The time is right now!
Let's get started. It's as easy as one, two, three!
1. Register Your Details
Register your details above to get you on your way to the Dog Portrait you've always dreamed of.
Cheryl will telephone you to find out more about you and your four legged friend. We'll also confirm a date for your session, how we work and answer any questions you may have,
2. Your Portrait Experience
Your hour long Pet Portrait Experience will be filled with fun and laughter capturing the character and personality of your pet (you can also be included if you want)
3. Your Viewing Appointment
We go through all of the photographs taken selecting the best which are all then prepared for your big screen presentation, during your viewing you will be presented with your finished photographs from which you can select your favourites - Tissues will be at the ready!
Hi there . . . I'm Adrian
I’m here to give you the gift of memories through photography, give me around one hour of your time and I guarantee to create a stress-free photoshoot of your pet, that you’ll simply love.
My photographs are created to be displayed in your home and I offer a full range of bespoke wall art, albums and photographic products that will complement the decor of any home, it’s my awesome job to create amazing and dramatic portraits of your dogs!
Nearly every day I am out and about photographing dogs, and helping families to create beautiful wall art they cherish forever. Every photograph that you will see is meticulously edited to produce a breathtaking and unique photograph, that make a statement piece when displayed in your home.
I only use the very best photography labs in the U.K.
I’ve been photographing dogs since 2004 with 19 years experience it has taught me how to get the very best from your dog/s to make sure we capture their true character and the special relationship between you, I am proud to say that my work now hangs on the walls of hundreds of homes all across the UK.
Having a professional photographer photograph your dog is an experience that you will never forget, photographs that would not look out of place in an Art gallery, are created to display as statement pieces in your home and will be treasured forever.
I look forward to meeting you and your dog(s) really soon.
With best wishes
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
2. The dog(s) must belong to you, and all dog owners must be over 18 years old.
3. Sessions will be held on location within 10 miles of Bedford, unless agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation
4. Sessions will last approx 60 to 90 minutes and a variety of images will be taken.
5. At the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to either come back to the studio and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
6. At your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
7. In booking you agree that K-9 Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
9. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
10. The session with the 7x5 inch framed print would normally cost £225.00
11. Once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
12. K-9 Photography reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
The photographs arrived in the post this morning - I just want to say that they are amazing, and I'll be getting some more in the New Year I really appreciate what you have done for me.
I’ve just got home and seen the photos of Clive. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Thank you!
I asked you to take a picture of my old dog - you discussed all options for mounting (the photo) and totally took on board what I wanted. When I saw the picture all I could say was wow. I will never hesitate to recommend you and am convinced you are the best photographer on the planet.