Black Dogs wanted
"Dogs Leave a Big Paw Print On Our Hearts"
Do you own a black dog - and would like to win a complimentary dog portrait photoshoot and a FREE Souvenir GIFT of a 7 inch Framed print, worth £175 - please enter your details below. Availability is limited to the first 10 entries so enter your details now. If you have difficulty getting good photographs of your Black Dog? That's where i can help...i specialize in photographing Black Dogs! Using my lighting skills and many years of photographing Black dogs I can assure that I'll get some fabulous dramatic photos of your pooch. TO WIN A FREE BLACK DOG LOCATION SHOOT & DESK FRAME WORTH £175, SIMPLY FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW.
Dog photography that capture’s their personality so that you will always have that wondeful memory of your furry baby
Thanks Adrian,You’ve done a fantastic job, and so many of the photos capture our dog beautifully. What a gift you’ve got.
Thank you Adrian 😁 we love the photos!
Can I leave my dog on a lead during the session?
Most of the dogs that we photograph are kept on the lead - we remove it afterwards, and I promise you cannot tell (I will also remove the person holding the dog if needed)
We're looking for your Black dogs to enter into the Xperience Photographic Awards.
Please complete the form above to be in with a chance of claiming one of our free dog photography shoot sessions with a complimentary 7" framed desk print!
This offer is for new dogs, that we haven’t photographed before.
Working with animals as you may well expect, is not an exact science and everyone knows the phrase “never work with animals or children” If you are bringing your dog for a session, please bear in mind that it will at least need to able to understand and perform the basic commands of Sit & Stay.
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
2. The dog(s) must belong to you, and all dog owners must be over 18 years old.
3. Sessions will be held on location within 15 miles of Bedford, unless agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation
4. Sessions will last approx 60 to 90 minutes and a variety of images will be taken.
5. At the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to either come back to the studio and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
6. At your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
7. In booking you agree that K-9 Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
9. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
10. The session with the 7x5 inch framed print would normally cost £175.00
11. Once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
12. K-9 Photography reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
The photographs arrived in the post this morning - I just want to say that they are amazing, and I'll be getting some more in the New Year I really appreciate what you have done for me.
I’ve just got home and seen the photos of Clive. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Thank you!
I asked you to take a picture of my old dog - you discussed all options for mounting (the photo) and totally took on board what I wanted. When I saw the picture all I could say was wow. I will never hesitate to recommend you and am convinced you are the best photographer on the planet.