National Puppy Day
Because Pets need portraits too
Here at K-9 Photography we believe everyone should have the opportunity to have beautiful photographs of their dog,
To celebrate National Puppy Day, we are giving away 10 puppy pawtrait sessions to 10 lucky puppy owners.
If Selected Your puppy pawtrait session Will Include:
a one hour location photoshoot with all the best images professionally edited,
A cinematic viewing session and our gift to you will be a complimentary 7" framed desk print!
In total this experience is worth £125
Are You Ready To Create Awesome Images of Your Dogs?
With everyone’s busy schedules, we know how hard it can be to make time for a pet portrait, it may seem like an impossible task to find a day to do the session, but if you don’t, the years will pass by and you will have missed the chance to capture them.
Our sessions are designed to capture your beloved dogs portrait, and provide you with a fun experience full of memories that will last a lifetime.
Just fill out your details below to be entered into our giveaway, We will randomnly pick ten lucky puppy owners to win one of these amazing studio sessions.
If you are selected you will be sent a email with details how to book your session online. We use a fully automated system to book our doggie clients in - it works a treat and our customers love it.
N.B. - You will be asked for a Fully Refundable Booking Deposit of £25 - this is to ensure you arrive for the photography Session and the Viewing Session and not waste our valuable studio giveaway.
We will of course work around any current or future lockdown restrictions
Enjoy Your Pet Portrait Experience
When you bring your dog to the session I’ll take the most amazing pictures of your dog that you have ever had of - period!
A bold statement - but we have a phrase that you’ll hear a lot - “it’s all about the dog”. Everything we do - from the second you come to the session to the moment you leave - is all centred around making your dog feel calm, at ease and loved.
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
2. The dog(s) must belong to you, and all dog owners must be over 18 years old.
3. Sessions will be held on location within 30 miles of Bedford, unless agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation
4. Sessions will last approx 60 to 90 minutes and a variety of images will be taken.
5. At the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to either come back to the studio and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
6. At your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
7. In booking you agree that K-9 Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
9. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
10. The session with the complimentary 7" framed desk print would normally cost £125.00
11. Once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
12. K-9 Photography reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.