There has been a recent update regarding theCovid 19 situation and I am able to announce that I can now offer outdoor Pet photography shoots in the local areas for the months to come. I have undertaken a Master Photographers Covid-19 Compliance Course and am pleased to say our studio passed so you can rest assured our studio will be Covid compliant and as safe as it can possibly be.
The outdoor shoots will be extremely low risk as there is generally no human-to-human contact. I can assure customers that I take health and safety seriously and when you book we can go through the plan for the shoot in detail.
"Adrian is certainly one of the Best Dog Portrait photographers around"
Ray Lowe chairman of the Master Photographers Association
Do you have difficulty getting good photographs of your Dog? That's where i can help... I specialize in photographing Dogs! Using my skills and many years photographing dogs I can assure that I will get some fabulous dramatic photos of your pooch. N.B. This offer is for new dogs, or dogs that we haven’t photographed outdoors before. We have 20 Outside dog pawtrait sessions available. To claim your FREE outdoor pawtrait experience with one of the U.K's top Pet Photographers, simply fill in the details below to enter the competition and win a pawtrait experience and a 7x5 inch desk portrait plus a low resolution digital file (same photograph) to share on social media. “Good Luck” You will also be entered into the exclusive Xperience Awards with a chance to win a wall portrait worth £500. N.B. - You will be asked for a Fully Refundable Booking Deposit of £25 - this is to ensure you arrive for the Studio Session and the Viewing Session and not waste our valuable studio giveaway.
Terms and Conditions
1. The dogathon is open to new clients only.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY YOU CAN UPGRADE AND BUY ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS TO TREASURE FOREVER.
3. Pawtrature sessions will be held on location within 15 miles of Bedford, unless agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation.
4. K-9 Photography reserves the right to change the location prior to the session taking place and if this is required you will be given at least 24 hours notice.
5. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
6. You may choose the photo for your 7" desk frame only at the viewing session, we do not choose the photograph for you or set up a special online gallery of the photographs taken.
7. Your pawtrait session must be booked within 3 months of issue of notification of being selected for a session.
8. The session with the 7x5 inch framed print would normally cost £125.00
9. There is no cash alternative to the free session.
10. K-9 Photography reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
The photographs arrived in the post this morning - I just want to say that they are amazing, and I'll be getting some more in the New Year I really appreciate what you have done for me.
I’ve just got home and seen the photos of Clive. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Thank you!
It is tempting to start with how awesome you are at photography, but first I would like to highlight how absolutely professional you have been. I asked you to take a picture of a wriggling small puppy - you discussed all options for mounting (the photo) and totally took on board what I wanted. When I saw the picture all I could say was wow. I will never hesitate to recommend you and am convinced you are the best photographer on the planet.