NATIONAL LOVE YOUR PET DAY 2022 PRIZE DRAW
To celebrate this Sunday, 20 February, being National Love your Pet Day, we’ve got a number of dog portrait sessions to giveaway in a fabulous prize draw. To be in with a chance of winning a location dog portrait session, and your favourite image as a fine art matted print, simply complete our entry form below and submit it by 8.00 pm on Tuesday. There’s also the chance of one of the images from your session winning a stunning piece of wall art, worth £350.00 We’ll draw the winners on Wednesday and be in touch with them to book their sessions.
National Love Your Pet Day prize draw
We’ll draw the winners on Wednesday and be in touch with them to book their sessions.
Terms and conditions:
* entrants must be over the age of 18
* the winning portrait sessions will be held on location at a location in the Bedfordshire area you will be responsible for travel to and from the location
* at the end of the session a separate viewing appointment will be arranged for you to view the resulting images and select your favourites
* one 7 x 5 inch, framed photograph is included in the prize
* additional images can be purchased from our normal price list although there is no obligation to do so
* all elements of the form below must be completed to enter in to the draw
* prizes are as stated above and there is no cash alternative
* prizes are not transferrable
* one one entry is allowed per household
* winning sessions must be held by the end of April 2022
* an image from each session will be selecte3d for entry into the national Xperience Portrait Awards, with the chance of winning a stunning piece of wall art worth £500+ (separate terms and conditions apply and will be made available at the time of your session and or viewing)
* entries close at 8.00 pm on Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
* By completing and entering via the form below you are in agreement to the terms and conditions above.
Most of the dogs that we photograph are kept on the lead - we remove it afterwards, and I promise you cannot tell (I will also remove the person holding the dog if needed)
"We had an incredible time with you yesterday! I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect, but it blew my expectations out of the water! You were both so friendly and accommodating; it was such an enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone to come to you to get photos of their dogs 🥰 thank you both so much!"
If Selected your Experience will Include:
❤️ Phone consultation to get to know more about your pet
❤️A 60 - 90 minute Dog Portrait session
❤️ Your own Framed 7 x 5" keep sake photograph that you will cherish for years to come
❤️ A cinematic viewing session to view your photographs
Total value £145.00
Are You Ready To create some fabulous photographs of YOUR dog?
Lets celebrate your special friend
With everyone’s busy schedules, we know how hard it can be to carve out the time for a Pet Paw-trait session, It may seem like an impossible task to find just a couple of hours, The problem is when you don’t make the time the years go by.
We have designed our sessions to not only capture your fur baby’s portrait, but also to provide you a fun experience full of memories that will last a lifetime.
"Adrian is certainly one of the Best Dog Portrait photographers around"
Ray Lowe chairman of the Master Photographers Association
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
2. The dog(s) must belong to you, and all dog owners must be over 18 years old.
3. Sessions will be held on location within 20 miles of Bedford, unless agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation
4. Sessions will last approx 60 to 90 minutes and a variety of images will be taken.
5. At the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to either come back to the studio and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
6. At your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
7. In booking you agree that K-9 Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
9. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
10. The session with the 7x5 inch framed print would normally cost £145.00
11. Once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
12. K-9 Photography reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
The photographs arrived in the post this morning - I just want to say that they are amazing, and I'll be getting some more in the New Year I really appreciate what you have done for me.
I’ve just got home and seen the photos of Clive. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Thank you!
I asked you to take a picture of my old dog - you discussed all options for mounting (the photo) and totally took on board what I wanted. When I saw the picture all I could say was wow. I will never hesitate to recommend you and am convinced you are the best photographer on the planet.