"Adrian is certainly one of the Best Dog Portrait photographers around"
Ray Lowe chairman of the Master Photographers Association
To celebrate "NATIONAL DOG PHOTOGRAPHY DAY" You could win a Golden Ticket worth £425.00 just by filling in the details below. The Golden Ticket winner will receive a Dog Photoshoot Experience, a 20 inch Wall Art Framed Print & a Slideshow of all edited photos, in total this is worth £425!! We have 10 Runners Up prizes also to be won, which include a location Dog Photoshoot Experience & a framed 8 x 6 inch photo, in total worth £125. To enter our Golden Ticket Prize Draw simply complete the form below and we will be in touch if you have won!
Golden Ticket Entry Form
The Photoshoot can include yourself and or your children as well as your dog.
The dog owner must be present during the photoshoot.
Competition open to New & Existing Customers.
Photoshoots usually last approximately an 1 hour and a half, maybe longer if more than one dog is involved.Terms and Conditions
1. One main prize of a dog photoshoot and a fabulous 20" framed wall portrait (a photo of your choice from the photoshoot). No other photos apart from the framed wall print are included. Multiple dogs are welcome, but only one framed wall print is supplied for your prize. 10 runners up prizes of a dog photoshoot and one mounted 7" desk print (image of your choice from the photoshoot). No other photos apart from the desk print are included. Multiple dogs are welcome, but only one framed desk print is supplied for your prize.
2. The dog(s) must belong to you, and all dog owners must be over 18 years old.
3. Sessions will be held on location within 15 miles of Bedford, unless agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation
4. Sessions will last approx 60 to 90 minutes and a variety of images will be taken inside and, weather permitting, outside the studio
5. At the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to either come back to the studio and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
6. At your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
7. In booking you agree that K-9 Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
8. The offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
9. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
10. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
11. Once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
The photographs arrived in the post this morning - I just want to say that they are amazing, and I'll be getting some more in the New Year I really appreciate what you have done for me.
I’ve just got home and seen the photos of Clive. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Thank you!
It is tempting to start with how awesome you are at photography, but first I would like to highlight how absolutely professional you have been. I asked you to take a picture of a wriggling small puppy - you discussed all options for mounting (the photo) and totally took on board what I wanted. When I saw the picture all I could say was wow. I will never hesitate to recommend you and am convinced you are the best photographer on the planet.