"Adrian is certainly the Best Studio Dog Portrait photographer around" - Ray Lowe chairman of the Master Photographers Association
Do you have difficulty getting good photographs of your Dog? That's where i can help... I specialize in photographing Dogs! Using many years of photographing dogs i can assure that I will get some fabulous dramatic photos of your pooch. We have 20 dog 'pawtrait' photoshoot sessions to give away. Dogs do not have to be pure breeds and mixed breeds are welcome, the sessions will take place across locations in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire. N.B. This offer is for new dogs, that we haven’t photographed before. It's simple to book your FREE pawtrait experience, choose the location you wish to have the photoshoot, go to the relevant calendar, and book your time and date. We ask for a Fully Refundable Booking Deposit of £25 - this is to ensure you arrive for both the Studio Session and the Viewing Session and not waste our valuable studio giveaway. (see full T&C's at bottom of this page)
Bedford photoshoot location
Rowney Warren Carpark,
Sandy Lane, Southill, Shefford SG17 5QB
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is for new dogs only, i.e. that we have not photographed beforehand. Note this is not just for new clients. If you have been in before but now have a new dog that we haven’t photographed you are welcome to apply
2. The dog(s) must belong to you, and all dog owners must be over 18 years old.
3. Sessions will be held on location within 15 miles of Bedford, unless agreed with the photographer during the pre-session consultation
4. Sessions will last approx 60 to 90 minutes and a variety of images will be taken inside and, weather permitting, outside the studio
5. At the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to either come back to the studio and view the images a week or two later and make your selection. You do have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, we cannot select it for you.
6. At your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from our standard price list and our special offer collections
7. In booking you agree that K-9 Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
8. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
9. The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
10. Once booked, if for any reason you need to cancel your session we may not be able to reschedule you due to the expected high interest and limited sessions being available
11. K-9 Photography reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Hi there . . . I'm Adrian
the pet photographer behind the lens of K-9 photography, with over 17 years in the industry, I have collected multiple awards and picked up a wide range of knowledge, and it’s my job to create amazing portraits of your dogs!
I’ve been photographing dogs since 2004 and I am proud to say that my work now hangs on the walls of hundreds of homes all across the UK.
If you have any questions about my work please use the Contact link,
or call 01234 798500 where I will try to help you.
The photographs arrived in the post this morning - I just want to say that they are amazing, and I'll be getting some more in the New Year I really appreciate what you have done for me.
I’ve just got home and seen the photos of Clive. I just wanted to say thank you soooo much! They are absolutely beautiful and I love them. Thank you!
It is tempting to start with how awesome you are at photography, but first I would like to highlight how absolutely professional you have been. I asked you to take a picture of a wriggling small puppy - you discussed all options for mounting (the photo) and totally took on board what I wanted. When I saw the picture all I could say was wow. I will never hesitate to recommend you and am convinced you are the best photographer on the planet.